Sunday, May 27, 2007

Zak's Question

On our way out this afternoon, Paul's driving along, I'm reading and out of the blue coming from the back seat we hear " Mummy is there a scab Fairy."
I turn to Zak (as I'm thinking, what the?) and I say "Scab fairy?!"
He says " Yeah, a scab fairy." Obviously I was on the wrong wave length to begin with because I'm thinking ... didn't we give him enough money for his last tooth, until I remembered he hadn't lost a tooth! Then I say " Zak, what is a scab fairy?" and he says "You know a fairy that comes and gets your scabs and gives you money for them." Gagging at the thought I say "No Zak, there isn't a scab fairy." and then he says "Ohhhhhhhh, cause I have heaps to pick!".
Of course as soon as Miss Sage hears the word 'pick' you can take one guess as to what type of fairy she asks about.

Charming little darlings!

PS I know I may be a little
biased , but I think he is one
cute kid!























1 comment:

Sussanah said...

http://www.tv.com/grossology/the-scab-fairy/episode/960813/summary.html

it is from a cartoon called Grossology, they had an episode with the scab fairy, yup pretty gross indeed