Saturday, July 14, 2007

IT'S ALL UNDER CONTROL (NOT)

What could be worse than 4 bored children on school holidays with constant rain? Well I'll tell you!!!! Four bored children on school holidays with constant rain and broken toes!!
Yep, stupid bed post got in the way of my sprint to stop Sage from emptying the last of the (once full bottle ) of liquid soap all over my bedroom!

I'm just sitting here (next to my crutches) listening to their arguing, and banging, and screaming, and the best I can do is bellow out this futile threat " THAT'S IT, YOUR ALL GOING TO COP IT!!! " The occasional kid walks passed me ( just out of reaching distance) with a 'and what are you going to do about it look'. GGRRRRR

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I say whack one of them with a crutch the next time they walk by... the rest will fall into line! Or fight with fire and get loud and whiny.... don't shut up unless they wait on you hand and foot!

Sue xx said...

Ouch!!!!!

Vanessa x said...

How's the toe going? Hope it's better or we'll have to hear you whine about it in 2 DAYS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

Bet you're excited :P