Tuesday, July 10, 2007

One of a kind

With my Grandfather passing away, My Uncle Kerry has been down from Queensland staying with my Nanna.
If my sons are half as good to me when I grow old as Uncle Kerry is to his Mum, I will be one lucky lady. He adores his Mum, as she does him and treats her like an absolute princess!


He has always been my favorite Uncle and now he is Sage's too! She has talked about him non stop lately and we are both going to miss him when he goes home to Queensland. :-( Hopefully we can go over to see him, Auntie Chris and Josh soon though.





2 comments:

Melinda said...

I am so sorry for your loss! I know when the elderly people we love die, sometimes it comes to the point we don't want them to suffer anymore, but letting go is ALWAYS hard... no matter if we see it coming or not. Many prayers and thoughts for you, your family and especially for Nanna.

Fari said...

Hey Rachel! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving the lovely comment.

Your daughter is gorgeous :)