Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Time To Say Goodbye


I haven't posted for a while due to my Grandfather passing away. I have been pretty busy going backwards and forwards to my Nanna's house. He was quite ill towards the end and had had enough. No-one should have to suffer and I'm glad for him it wasn't too bad towards the end and he went peacefully in his sleep.

No funeral is nice, but it was a really nice service. It just broke my heart to see my Nanna hurting. How do you even begin to adapt to a life without someone you have spent half a century with???


She is the most amazing lady with such a positive focus on life, I'm hoping this trait will get her through!! Love and strength to you Nanna, I love you!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear the news- I hope everyone is doing okay